- Course Details
Pottery - Hand-building at home: an online course
Save as PDF
If you would like to Apply, Enrol or Enquire, please add the Course to your basket by
clicking on the appropriate icon. (If there is more than one course,
select the Course with the start date that suits you):
Can I get a reduction?
No Actual Courses Found for you to Enrol on / Apply for, please try searching for
If you are studying on a part-time course and you receive one of the following benefits, or you depend financially on someone who does, you are entitled to have your tuition fees waived:
- We need to check what course you are enrolling on and what your age and income status is first.
- You may be entitled to a free or reduced cost place if you are working but on a low wage – as set out in the GLA or ESFA funding rules or are in receipt of:
- Job Seekers Allowance (JSA)
- Employment Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit
- Working Tax Credit with income of less than £18,000 per year
- Income support
- Housing Benefit
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Carers Allowance
- Council Tax ReductionFor qualification based courses, the course will be free if you are working and earn less than £20962.00 annual gross salary inside Greater London Authority (GLA) or £16009.50 (outside GLA)
You will, however, have to pay any awarding body/assessment fees (unless you are on a first full level 2 course).
* If you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit and you wish to claim concessionary rates please contact Customer Services who will be pleased to advise you on your entitlement. In addition, if you receive other allowances you may also be eligible to enrol at concessionary rates. If you are entitled to a fee concession you will be asked to provide proof of your entitlement.
It is essential that you inform us if your entitlement changes at any time during your course.
More information about this Course